Pick the perfect wine
Here is a simple guide to picking the right wine.
- If you love a sweet tea, select a sweet wine. Moscato or Riesling
- If you love a good soda, try a sparkling wine.
- Whiskey lovers or stout beer drinkers, try a bold, red, wine. Cabernet Sauvignon or Montepulciano
- If you love a whiskey and coke; try a fruitier softer red. Merlot
- Light beer drinkers, try dry crisp white. Sauvignon Blanc
- Summer days – light rose or white wine – sweet or dry. Dry roses are well suited for the red wine lover.
Once you have the perfect wine, check out our large selection of wine accessories.
Texas has some great wines. If you have a out of state guest, be sure they try out one.
Want more information? Roxanne Myers; Lost Oak Winery; lostoakwinery.com or read the full article in fort Worth TX Magazine. “Picking the Right Wine for the Crowd”